I’m sure many of us have made lollipops and cake pops with the colorful candy melts you can pick up at craft stores, and I’m sure we’ve all enjoyed them very much. But like with all Five Things posts, I’m here to show you a whole new world of things you can do with these yummy decorations. Anything that comes in every color of the rainbow to match with any party palette is a winner in my book. Enjoy!
1. Colorful Edible Ice Cream Bowls: I featured a plain old chocolate version of these in my Five Things to do with Balloons post, but color makes everything better, right!? These edible candy melt bowls are great for color coordinating all your end of summer parties!
Colorful Edible Ice Cream Bowls via A Subtle Revelry
2. Candy Surprise Cookies: I love the gender reveal parties that are becoming commonplace now, especially when couples find out what they’re having via a yummy pink or blue cake! This take on an edible gender-reveal surprise is great too, hiding a pink or blue candy melt inside a fudgy cookie! It would be super sweet to bake these up for your family, party or not, if you’re the pregnant mama-to-be spreading the news!
Gender Reveal Surprise Cookies via Easy Baked
3. Candy Covered Oreo Pops: Back to school is right around the corner and I bet your kids would have a lot easier time getting up for that first day if they knew one of these was waiting for them in their lunchbox! Oreos. Dipped in candy melts. What’s not to love!?
Candy Coated Cookie Pops via Family Fun
4. Candy Dipped Ice Cream Cones: If you read last weekend’s link round-up, you saw these already, but I’m just so obsessed I couldn’t help but share again! These cones dipped in colorful candy melts are just too cute to handle and would jazz up an ice cream bar so much.
Candy Dipped Ice Cream Cones via Sugar & Charm
5. Candy Covered Popcorn: How do you feel about sweet and savory combos? Then this is for you. Popcorn goes party, in all the right ways!
Candy Covered Party Popcorn via She Wears Many Hats
Have something you’d like to see in the “Five Things to do with…” series? Let me know in the comments below!