Mmmmm. My apologies for making you incredibly hungry with today’s Five Things. Cinnamon!! One of my favorite flavors of fall. Any of these recipes would be sure crowd pleasers at a party, or you know, just perfect for a Sunday afternoon. In fact, I want to eat these pretzels so bad that I posted the photo twice. I figured you wouldn’t mind ogling over them again, along with four more things I’m pretty sure you’ll be making before just as fast as you can grab the cinnamon off the spice rack.
1. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels: I am a soft pretzel freak. I just love them. Now while I typically prefer my pretzels dipped in salt (and from Auntie Anne’s. What? Who said that!?), these cinnamon sugar ones really got me. Like, I’ve opened up the post and stared at it multiple times in the past week. My BFF used to make us soft pretzels, but now I live on the other side of the country, so I suppose I should get with it and make my own!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels via Say Yes to Hoboken
2. Cinnamon Twists: When I was little, every Sunday after church we got donuts. And you better bet I got a glazed twist donut. So I can’t resist myself a good twist! But covered in cinnamon!? Holy moly. Who wants to come over for donuts? I mean.. brunch.
Cinnamon Twists via Chasing Delicious
3. Cinnamon Sugar Donuts: And speaking of donuts, I don’t discriminate. I’m happy to eat the old fashioned round ones too. Ok, I’m more than happy. I’m ecstatic!
Cinnamon Sugar Donuts via Honey & Jam
4. Cinnamon Sugar Pulla: I learned a new word this week! See, researching cinnamon flavored treats does teach you something! Pulla is a Finnish sweet bread, and if you ask me, they’ve really got somethin’ going there. Looks like a cinnamon roll, but better. WIN!
Cinnamon Sugar Pulla via Pure Vegetarian
5. Apple Cinnamon Cookies: Don’t worry, I won’t let the fruit of fall go overlooked in this post. Ever since Melissa posted these, I’ve been wanting to try them. Can’t turn down a cookie, right!? Time to pick me up some apples!
Apple Cinnamon Cookies via Lulu the Baker
Have something you’d like to see in the “Five Things” series? Let me know in the comments below!