When I’m not living in sweatpants these days, and actually leaving the house, I pretty much live in dresses. Colorful and comfortable dresses are my jam (I often pair them with tennis shoes these days!), all perfect for spring and summer! Today I rounded up a few I have, and a few I have my eye on, almost entirely from small businesses!
While I picked just one or two from each designer, I highly encourage you to click through and check out the other ones they have too! So many gorgeous colors, shapes and patterns from these shops!
Dresses For Spring & Summer
I listed the sizes below for each dress, to show the range offered as listed on the site, however several come in one size due to their loose/freeform shape or use differing size charts so I encourage clicking through to see actual measurements as well!
1. Blue Embroidered Dress (XS-XL)
2. White Linen Dress (One Size)
3. Right Gingham Shirt Dress (XS-XL)
4. Orange Linen Dress (XS-L)
5. Green Oversized Gingham Dress (S-L)
6. Key Lime Dress (XS-XL)
7. Floral Tunic (XS-XL)
8. Blue Stripe Dress (0-3, equivalent to 0-14)
9. Oversized Plaid Dress (XS-XL)
10. Peach Linen Dress (0-3, equivalent to 2-14)
11. Orange Embroidered Huipil (One Size, fits 6-12)
12. Bold Patterned Dress (XS-3X)
13. Lime Green Shirt Dress (OS, OS+)
14. Purple Striped Dress (XS-L)
15. Yellow Dress (One Size)
16. Dark Rainbow Plaid Dress (XXS-2XL)
17. Pastel Color Block Dress (XS-L) + Another Similar Style (XS-XXL)
18. White Daisy Dress (XXS-XXL)
19. Yellow Stripe Dress (One Size)
20. Blue Stripe Caftan (XS-L)
21. Multi-Gingham Dress (Not yet released)
Note: The purple one I’m wearing in the opening photo is a different color way (no longer available) of #10 on the list!
Which is your favorite!?