We’ve made bunny pops and bunny baskets, and now I think you need to make bunny ice cream cones!! The best part!? These little ears are edible, too. They’re made from chocolate! Don’t you just love how it looks like the bunny is peeking out from the cone? Hehe! Let’s make (ehm… eat) some.
White Chocolate Chips
Pink Candy Melts
Bowls for Melting the Chips
Sandwich Bags (And Scissors) or Piping Bags
Ice Cream + Ice Cream Cones!
1. Melt the white chocolate and candy melts (separately) in the microwave at 30 second increments (stirring in-between) until melted.
2. Spoon each into a sandwich bag or piping bag.
3. Pipe the outline of a bunny ear shape onto a piece of wax paper with your white chocolate and fill in.
4. On top of white chocolate, pipe the outline of a smaller ear shape with your pink candy melts and fill in.
5. Let set in the fridge until hardened. Peel off the wax paper and stick the bottom end of each ear into the top of an ice cream cone! (You could also place a toothpick in the chocolate before it sets and use that to stick into the ice cream, but you’d need to ensure everyone is aware of the toothpicks before eating. Biting into a toothpick wouldn’t be fun!
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Wouldn’t this be the cutest post-egg hunt treat!?
For more Easter DIYs, click here!