You guys starting to feel those summer vibes out there!? It’s happeninggggg! We’re making sure you’re ready today with this AMAZING tropical manicure, inspired by our fave flavors from our pals at Palm Breeze! Everyone loves a fun and fruit-y DIY so let’s take it to the nails!
A gal pal mani party is the perfect way to kick off the summer season, don’t ya think!?
DIY Tropical Fruit Manicure
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Nail Polish in Five Colors (Yellow, Coral, Light Pink, Hot Pink and Red-Orange)
Nail Art Pens in Black and Green
Nail Charms (Purchased ours locally but similar here!)
Clear Top Coat
1. For the yellow pineapple nail: Paint your nail yellow and let dry completely. Draw diagonal lines across the nail with a black nail art pen. Then draw them the other way, diagonally, across the nail. Let dry and top with top coat.
2. For the leaf pattern nail: Paint your nail coral and top with top coat. Let dry completely. Place a bead of nail glue on the back of each leaf, one at a time, and glue in a random pattern on the nail.
3. For the watermelon nail: Paint your nail hot pink and let dry completely. Draw tear drop shapes with a black nail art pen randomly all over the nail. Let dry and top with top coat.
4. For the pineapple leaves nail: Paint your nail light pink and let dry completely. Use a green nail art pen to draw leaves coming up from the bottom of the nail. Let dry and top with top coat.
5. For the citrus nail: Paint your nail red-orange and top with top coat. Let dry completely. Place a bead of glue on the back of each citrus slice, one at a time, and glue in a random pattern on the nail.
Since Palm Breeze is all about hangin’ with your girls, and so are we (duh!), here are a few quick tips for throwing a mani party:
- Have each girl bring 2-3 of her favorite nail polish colors. That way you can all try new shades and share the mani love!
- As the host, provide nail art pens and cute nail charms for everyone to use. Don’t forget the nail glue!
- Place cotton balls and cotton swabs in cute containers alongside polish remove for you guests who still need to remove their polish!
- Keep the snacks and sips colorful and light! We’re all about the perfect cheese plate, fruity candy and tropical drinks, like Palm Breeze’s Pineapple Mandarin Orange!
- Have a selection of cute glasses and drink stirrers available to instantly jazz up an ordinary girl’s night!
- Put on the perfect playlist. Here’s one of our faves!
Have you ever thrown a mani party!? We’re all still obsessing over those fruit nail charms so I’m thinking another one might be in our future….!
Use the Shazam app in your phone to Shazam the Palm Breeze can for deals, perks, recipes and more! And check here to find Palm Breeze nearby!
This post was created in partnership with Palm Breeze. All content and opinions are that of my own! Thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep the Studio DIY party going!