We have all agreed that Mean Girls is the most quotable movie of all time, in addition to being the best movie of all time. So your bestie should probably have Regina George’s words of wisdom on their mirror, yes? This DIY is so simple (Thanks to, you guessed it, the Cricut!), and a great gift for your gal pals!
1. Open up this project in Design Space. Place your black vinyl on the mat and follow the instructions on the on the screen to cut the words.
2. Remove the excess vinyl to leave only your words remaining on the vinyl backing.
3. You’ll work in two separate sections to adhere this to the mirror, the top half (“You’re Like”) and the bottom half (“Really pretty”). Peel the backing off a piece of transfer tape and press the sticky side of the tape over top of the letters for the top half of the words. Peel the tape back up and the letters should be adhered to the tape.
4. Place the transfer tape with the letters on it along the top curve of your mirror and press down firmly with your fingers to adhere all the letters. Carefully remove the transfer tape.
5. Repeat these steps with the bottom half of the letters and you’re done!
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Mirror game ON POINT! I don’t know about you, but it would be a good little self esteem boost when I got ready in the morning to look into this!
p.s. Is butter a carb?
This post was created in partnership with Cricut, All content and opinions are that of my own! Thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep the Studio DIY party going! Read more about my editorial policies here.