I think we can all agree that our beloved Twister game was just SCREAMING for a donut makeover. Yes? In the words of Chandler Bing, “Could it BE any more perfect?” Because if you aren’t going to eat donuts or decorate donuts or put donuts on your nails, you can AT LEAST stomp on them! Who’s up for a round?
Free Donut Printables (There are 3 Files: ONE, TWO, THREE)
Printable Adhesive Vinyl (You can also use regular label paper but it won’t be as durable!)
Black Permanent Marker
1. Print out the large donuts (you’ll need six of each one) on the adhesive vinyl and cut out around the black lines.
2. Peel off the backing of each donut and lay over the dots on the twister board.
3. Print out the small donuts (you’ll need four of each donut) on adhesive vinyl.
4. Trace the outline of one of the colored segments on the spinner and cut out to use it as a template. Trace the template over each small donut and cut out.
5. Remove the spinner and cover the center of the game board with another large donut (trimmed to fit the circle). Then adhere the small donuts over each colored segment, keeping in mind to match the donuts with the same color you covered on the twister board! Outline with black permanent marker to get the look of the original board. Re-screw in the spinner. Tada!
Photos by Jeff Mindell
On Me: Sweater | Jeans | Shoes
Shout out to California Donuts for having the prettiest donuts for me to photograph for this baby! And shot out to all of you who do this and bust a MOVE playin’ some sweet donut twister. I better see pics!!!!
For more donut projects, click here!
SO AWESOME! I love this! My 13 year old self would be going crazy with excitement right now too
Cozy Reverie says
This is absolutely brilliant! I have two Twister games for some reason (I have no idea why), and this is the perfect DIY for one of them!
Monique | WritingMonique says
This is SO awesome! I absolutely love your donut DIYs! They are absolutely perfect!
Pear Tree Greetings says
Oh my – that’s such a fun idea! Love it!!
Love this!!! What a great way to upgrade!!!
I love all the donuts themed gear! SO cute
This is awesome!!
g e n i u s
Pippa Mawbey says
This is amazing! I love it! X
aww man! A couple days ago I saw a Twister game real cheap at Goodwill, but I passed it up cause what why do I need an old Twister game anyways? Donuts!! Duh! Haha!
Syd Rein says
YES PLEASE! This great!
I love this! Would be great for a day on the beach 🙂
Christelle Concepcion says
YAAAS ❤️ Made Twister better!
This is the cutest, greatest idea ever!!!!
Omg I am using this for my daughters Emoji party in a few weeks. TY so much for making life easier!