Popsicle, or craft, sticks are a classic craft supply. I know you all made popsicle stick frames at one point in your life. If not, I’m sure I made enough for the rest of ya! But these five popsicle stick crafts are true statement makers. If you thought popsicle stick crafts were limited to the under five age bracket, WRONG! You can make home decor out of them, and it looks good. Real good. Of course, I also kept parties in mind (Duh!), so I hope you saved all those sticks from the many a popsicle you ate this summer!
1. Popsicle Stick Table: I almost dropped dead when I saw this popsicle stick table. I mean, literally, almost fell off my chair. WHY don’t I have a place for this in my home!? Don’t worry, I fully intend on making room because a table this awesome looking made out of wooden sticks. That just has to exist in my life.
DIY Popsicle Stick Table via HomeLife
2. Popsicle Stick Chandelier: Here’s another fancy pants home craft for popsicle sticks. A chandelier! I’d love to see these painted in bold colors (or black and white like the table above). If you’re not feeling it hanging about your dining table, it would be great temporary decor at an event, too.
DIY Popsicle Stick Chandelier via Design*Sponge
3. Popsicle Stick Treat Labels: Everything is better on a stick, right? Take it up a notch and stamp a little label on said stick so everyone knows what they’re eating. You could also do this for a gender reveal, with colored cake inside and “Boy or Girl” on the stick!
DIY Stamped Treat Popsicle Sticks via Bakerella
4. Popsicle Stick Window Display: Ok, I’m falling off my chair again. That display you see, it’s made of painted popsicle sticks! Holy. Cow. I’m about half a second away from making one to hang in my home, I could totally see this being a rockin’ chandelier over a long dining table, but you could be more practical and use it as a dessert bar backdrop.
Popsicle Stick Window Display via Apartment Therapy
5. Popsicle Stick Magnets: Your fridge doesn’t have to be cluttered with ugly magnets anymore. Make these color blocked beauties instead! Not a fan of fridge magnets at all? Make this wall for your kids room then, too.