We already know more is more when it comes to brownies, but NOW we are proving more is more when it comes to RICE KRISPIES TREATS! We’ve got an oreo/sprinkle/rice kris pies situation going on right here. Could it BE more delicious!? (Said in my best Chandler Bing voice.) Nope. You gotta make ’em. GO. NOW!
More is More Rice Krispies Treats
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups crushed Oreos
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10- oz package marshmallows
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles We went with "more is more" in ours but the sprinkle amount is really personal preference!
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a large pot over low heat, stirring constantly till smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies, Oreos, and sprinkles. Stir until everything is well coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer to a buttered 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Using a buttered spatula or hands, press evenly into the dish. Cool for about 20 minutes. Cut into squares.
Photos by Jeff Mindell | Recipe by Theresa Rountree
I honestly forgot how good rice krispies treats were until I bit into one of these. And the fact that they are CRAZY easy to make makes them taste even better. ENJOY!!
p.s. Funfetti Chipwiches!