You may best know today’s recipe as “Slutty Brownies” but we decided to add EVEN MORE GOODNESS and call them “More is More” brownies! WA-BAM! For those who perhaps aren’t familiar, it’s a layer of chocolate chip cookie on the bottom, followed by a layer of oreos, then a layer of brownies and on ours it’s finished with a layer of circus animal cookies!!!!!!!!!! It’s like the slumber party treat of your dreams. And we made it the easiest way of ALL TIME, but nobody would ever know! Ready!?
More is More Brownies
- Boxed Brownie Mix
- Double Stuf Oreos
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Circus Animal Cookies
- Nonpareil Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread chocolate chip cookie dough into a 1/4 inch layer on the bottom of an 8 by 8" square nonstick baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place Oreo cookies in an even layer on top of the cookie dough, fill in the gaps with circus animal cookies.
- Pour a thin layer of brownie batter on top of the Oreo Cookies so that they are just covered (if the layer is too thick, the brownies will take much longer to cook through) Top this brownie layer with rainbow sprinkles.
- Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if the brownies are cooked through before removing from the oven, as cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your layers.
- Once the brownies are out of the oven, quickly arrange Circus Animal Cookies on top, pushing them down lightly into the brownie layer so that they stick. each brownie will end up with about 1-2 cookies on top once sliced.
Have you ever had slutty brownies before??? Our team devoured these so fast. Just the perfect guilty pleasure treat!!! You gotta try ’em!
p.s. Welcome Rachel to the blog, you guys! She’s joining the team as another yummy recipe contributor as we work to bring more food content here. She has her own super cute blog called Sugar Coated Inspiration too, if you want to check it out!