It’s time for another yummy virtual par-tay with some of my fave blog pals! (Remember our Cookie Squad?!) This time we’re throwing a St. Patrick’s Day cocktail party.. and I’m repping the non-alcoholic variety over here with a cereal milkshake! A rainbow cereal milkshake, to be exact. With cereal milk (!) and everything!! I pulled out my favorite St. Paddy’s appropriate cereals and made this delicious treat, and you should too. Plus!! You can check out the other eight cocktails at the end of the post! They are gooooood!
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Fruity Pebbles
- Whipped Cream
- Cereal of Choice (for topping)
- Frosting or Marshmallow Fluff (Optional, for the rim)
- If you want to add a cereal rim to your glass, do this first. Spread frosting or marshmallow fluff around the rim of the glass. Then place marshmallows onto the frosting and set aside.
- Pour milk into a bowl with the fruity pebbles and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Strain milk and discard cereal.
- Pour milk and ice cream into blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and cereal!
You could do this with any cereal if you aren’t celebrating St. Patrick’s Day! But first, check out the rest of the drinks everyone whipped up!!
We have a few more of these virtual blog par-tays planned, so stay tuned!!