Got a suuuuuuper cute and crazy easy semi-homemade Easter dessert for you guys today! Easter bunny sno balls!! I know you all remember those sno ball snack cakes. Don’t deny it!
A lot of you loved + made our Easter bunny ice cream a few years back and this is the same concept, except it doesn’t melt so you can make ’em in advance! They’d be really cute for the family egg hunt and are so oh OH simple!!
- Hostess Sno Balls
- White candy melts
- Pink candy melts
- White buttercream
- Piping bag
- Medium round tip
- For homemade buttercream:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Melt candy melts. Spread the white onto parchment paper in bunny ear shapes about 2 to 3 inches long. Fill in the middle of the ears with a little bit of the pink candy melts. Chill till set.
- Using a small sharp knife, cut little slits into the tops of the sno balls where you want to place the ears. Stick 2 ears into each sno ball.
- To make the buttercream: Cream butter till smooth. Add in powdered sugar gradually. Mix till combined. Add in vanilla and milk. Continue to beat for 1 more minute.
- Pipe a little round buttercream tail onto the back of each sno ball.
Photos + Video by Rachel Kivlahan | Tutorial by Theresa Rountree
Cute right!? You can even put the kids on dessert duty with this one! Happy Easter!!!