We all have those friends who already have everything you could possibly buy for them. So we say, why not custom-make them something they’ll love? Here are our favorite DIYs from years past…they make great gifts for friends and family members who are hard to shop for!
1. DIY Glitter Tassel Earrings (above)
4. No-Weave Rainbow Wall Hanging
5. DIY Graphic Initial Sweatshirt
6. DIY Floating Glitter Tumbler
12. DIY N0-Sew Embroidered Loafers
The embroidered sweatshirt is a cute idea, and I also like the photo collage! Thanks for sharing this!
hotmail com login says
The Rainbow Wall Hanging sounds so easy and fun to make. Thank you for sharing the gift guide!
syair togel sgp says
just a few days ago my friend give me a dols
The fringe wall hanging honestly looks like something you’d buy at UO or Anthro for $80 – great idea!