After four days of rain here in LA, we could sure use some sunshine-y smiles! Ok, really, we need the rain… so we’ll leave the sunshine to our DIY manicure! We’ve got Alex of Beautilitarian BACK for a fun smiley face mani today that’ll make anyone who sees it happy as can be! Especially those of you who love that 90s smiley face as much as I dooooo!
With a steady hand, this manicure is super simple to re-create! Let’s DO it!
DIY Smiley Face Mani
Total Time: One Hour
Yellow Nail Polish
Black Nail Art Pen or Black Polish + Nail Art Brush
1. Paint a thin base coat on your nails.
2. Paint your nails yellow, you'll typically need two coats, and let dry completely.
3. Draw two black eyes just above the center of each nail with your nail art pen/brush.
4. Then draw a curved line beneath the eyes and a small dash on each end of the line to make the smile! Let dry completely.
5. Add a top coat and let dry.