Yes way, frosé! Frosé is certainly not a new thing but we wanted to put a new spin on it for our slumber party so we made frosé juice pouches!!! Kind of like an adult capri sun! Not gonna lie, the second this shoot was over, every single person there dove HEAD FIRST into one of these juice pouches. Ha! They were so. SO. delicious.
Afterwards, we were kind of wishing we had some fun labels on them so… we made it happen! You gotta try these, whether it’s for a party or just your next book club meeting.
Frosé Juice Pouches
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pint strawberries stems removed and sliced
- Juice Pouches
- Pour rosé into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Combine sugar and water in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook just till sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat. Add in the strawberries. Let sit at least 30 minutes, up to 8 hours. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Cool completely and chill.
- Remove rosé from freezer and scrape into a blender. Add in 1 to 2 cups of ice along with strawberry simple syrup to taste. Start with a couple of tablespoons of simple syrup, taste, and adjust if needed.
Go. Make. Some. Frosé!!!!!!!! Right now!