Yes way, frosé! Frosé is certainly not a new thing but we wanted to put a new spin on it for our slumber party so we made frosé juice pouches!!! Kind of like an adult capri sun! Not gonna lie, the second this shoot was over, every single person there dove HEAD FIRST into one of these juice pouches. Ha! They were so. SO. delicious.
Afterwards, we were kind of wishing we had some fun labels on them so… we made it happen! You gotta try these, whether it’s for a party or just your next book club meeting.
Frosé Juice Pouches
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pint strawberries stems removed and sliced
- Juice Pouches
- Pour rosé into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Combine sugar and water in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook just till sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat. Add in the strawberries. Let sit at least 30 minutes, up to 8 hours. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Cool completely and chill.
- Remove rosé from freezer and scrape into a blender. Add in 1 to 2 cups of ice along with strawberry simple syrup to taste. Start with a couple of tablespoons of simple syrup, taste, and adjust if needed.
Click here to download the frosé labels!
You can print them on waterproof adhesive label paper and cut out. Adhere to the pouches BEFORE filling with frosé.
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Creative Direction: Kelly Mindell | Art Direction & Styling: Cyn Moreno
Recipe: Theresa Rountree
Go. Make. Some. Frosé!!!!!!!! Right now!
The pouches are soo cool, what an awesome way to drink Frosé!
They’re so fun!! Makes you feel like a kid again!
Heather B says
How cool! How many pouches did this recipe end up making??
Hi Heather! We made 8, but you could stretch it to 10 by adding more ice!
Heather B says
Awesome! Thank you for the info, I’m so excited to make these for my bachelorette!
So cute! I am going to try this! I wonder if I could turn the rosé and strawberries mixture into a jello shot for another fun party idea?
September brought instant fall weather to MN, but I am seeing sooo many great summery drink recipes right now. Maybe I’ll have to have an In-Denial-About-Winter party so I don’t have to wait until summer to have a good excuse to try them. These sound delish!
Kristina B says
What?? You have Frose juice pouches and ROCKY!
Tammy Nordlinger says
I LOVE these drink pouches! I’m trying to make personalized labels for my niece’s shower. Can you please tell me what font you used? Thanks!
Can You keep the pouches in the freezer once they are made? If so, how long?
Victoria Walling says
How did you make the labels for the Frose pouches from the No Boys Allowed party? I am throwing one based off of your inspiration! I love it!