Can we all agree the best part of Thanksgiving is the pie? Well, if you happen to have any leftover pie this year, you’re going to want these free printable pie labels to send guests home a slice with!
You can print these fun label designs on adhesive paper and attach them to pie slice boxes, Tupperware or just a paper lunch bag. They make the perfect parting gift, that keeps on giving!
Downloading The Thanksgiving Labels
You can download the free printable for these Thanksgiving labels for leftover pie below.
Tips for Your Leftover Pie Labels
If you’d like to create leftover pie boxes with these labels, here’s a few tips! You’ll need:
- Printable Labels
- Pie Boxes or Pie Box Template (I used the Martha Stewart template linked there, following their instructions but with the bottom of the box printed at 100% and the lid printed at 110%!)
- Adhesive/Label Paper or cardstock
Print labels on adhesive paper. If you can’t find adhesive paper, print on cardstock and use double stick tape to adhere.
Attach these Thanksgiving labels to pie boxes, Tupperware or simply paper bags to send home leftover pie with guests!
More Thanksgiving Ideas & Crafts
- We also created these leftover pie labels, inspired by everyone’s favorite fall rom-coms!
- Funfetti-fied! | Funfetti Pie Crust
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- Paper Bag Turkey Craft
- DIY Thanksgiving Balloons
Printables by Kate Wong, All Photos by Studio DIY
Now the question is, what pie will you be serving? How about one with a funfetti crust!?