It’s time for another yummy virtual par-tay with some of my fave blog pals! (Remember our Cookie Squad?!) This time we’re throwing a St. Patrick’s Day cocktail party.. and I’m repping the non-alcoholic variety over here with a cereal milkshake! A rainbow cereal milkshake, to be exact. With cereal milk (!) and everything!! I pulled out my favorite St. Paddy’s appropriate cereals and made this delicious treat, and you should too. Plus!! You can check out the other eight cocktails at the end of the post! They are gooooood!
Rainbow Cereal Milkshake
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles
- Whipped Cream
- Cereal of Choice for topping
- Frosting or Marshmallow Fluff Optional, for the rim
- If you want to add a cereal rim to your glass, do this first. Spread frosting or marshmallow fluff around the rim of the glass. Then place marshmallows onto the frosting and set aside.
- Pour milk into a bowl with the fruity pebbles and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Strain milk and discard cereal.
- Pour milk and ice cream into blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and cereal!
Photos by Jeff Mindell
p.s. The gold straws are from here!
You could do this with any cereal if you aren’t celebrating St. Patrick’s Day! But first, check out the rest of the drinks everyone whipped up!!
Lucky Leprechaun Rum Punch on Freutcake
Irish Pear Mule on Sugar & Charm
Black Velvet Cocktail on The Sweetest Occasion
Creme de Menthe Ice Cream Shots on Sugar & Cloth
Mojito Sherbet Punch on Pizzazzerie
Irish Mule with Edible Gold Ice Cubes on Lovely Indeed
Leprechaun’s Kiss Martini on Inspired by Charm
We have a few more of these virtual blog par-tays planned, so stay tuned!!
This is so much fun! It looks way too good.
This looks too good to drink/eat/whatever. Very cute!
Julie Blanner says
So colorful and charm-ing!
Stop it! This looks so yummy! You are making me drool!
Giselle @ The Busy Spatula says
LOVE the sprinkling of fruity pebbles! It totally goes with the rainbow theme. Over-the-top delicious 🙂
Excuse me, can I BE this drink? I mean seriously. SO CUTE!
My mouth is seriously watering looking at all of those Fruity Pebbles! This is amazing Kelly!
Restless Roots says
I love everything about this! So fun and colorful.
Fellice Summers says
I love it, I love it, I love it 🙂 This will be the first thing that I can do this weekend 🙂 Thank you 🙂
Gmail sign in says
It looks so great!! I love colorful things like this so much!! Thank you very much for the recipe 😀