It’s been awhile since we did a gift wrap DIY! This idea has been cookin’ in my head since we made our DIY bubblegum costume last year! Rectangle gift boxes seemed like the perfect canvas for DIY bubblegum gift wrap!! Aren’t they cute for jazzing up a birthday gift? Yep. And pretty easy to recreate too!
DIY Bubblegum Gift Wrap
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Rectangle Gift Boxes
Silver Wrapping Paper
Pink Wrapping Paper
Bubblegum Printable or Marker (To Draw It Yourself)
1. Wrap the box in silver gift wrap.
2. Cut apiece of pink wrapping paper long enough to wrap around the box, and about 2" narrower than the box.
3. Wrap the pink around the box and tape underneath.
4. Cut out the bubblegum printable and tape to the pink wrapping paper, or write "bubblegum" (or your fave brand!) using a marker!
5. Cut out bubbles from pink wrapping paper or cardstock and tape onto the package.
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Are you guys interested in seeing more easy gift wrap ideas? Let me know in the comments below if there’s any occasion you’d want to see ideas for! =)
Ha! Thanks Michelle!
Kristina B says
This is SO clever! I’ll have to make some of these for my window!! Once I HAVE a window again … 🙃
YES! That’d be so cute!
So so pink, love it! 🙂
Indya | TheSmallAdventurer says
These are so girly and fun! I wouldn’t mind having some of these just displayed around my house – they’re so pretty n’ pink 💖
Right?? I wouldn’t mind that either!
LOVE THIS!! Would be perfect for a girls birthday gift or to make up as props for photos for a party!! Cannot wait to make these!
vex 3 says
The blog is very informative and outstanding. I would love to read your blog. Give me lots of useful information. I will often visit your blog.