Keeping with a Palm Springs theme, we had to add a DIY lawn flamingo costume to the mix!!! Silver leg(ing)s and all!!!! Samantha had the genius idea to make the hat a baseball cap which I’m VERY into! And of course, we had to bring back our cactus costume in mini form!
Lawn Flamingo Costume Supplies
- Pink leotard or dress
- Silver leggings
- Pink hat
- Pink, yellow, white and black craft foam
- Hot glue gun
- Safety pin
- Cut a tail shape out of pink foam.
- Cut a beak shape out of black and a strip out of yellow. Adhere to the brim of the baseball cap.
- Cut out two white circles and two black circles and glue to the hat to create eyes.
- Put leggings on underneath the leotard or dress. Attach the tail with a safety pin. Add your hat!
Photos by Jeff Mindell
p.s. An adult cactus costume, too!