Have you all ever tried Pocky? I have to admit, the entire team was pretty excited when they reached out because it was such a nostalgic treat for ALL OF US. Even though it took a lot of self control to save any for a recipe, we wanted to make a fun, colorful, summer-y dessert using our favorite flavor, Strawberry, and white chocolate Pocky bark seemed like a pretty STELLAR idea for using the cream covered biscuit sticks!
The best part about this is it’s so easy and quick to make, and doesn’t require having the oven on for hours on end, so it’s a great treat to take to summer parties or make with the kids on a rainy summer day!
Summer Fun White Chocolate Pocky Bark
- 1 pound white chocolate
- Oil based food coloring Not water based, not gel!
- 3 ounces of Strawberry Cream Pocky
- Various sprinkles and candies
- Break up the pocky into smaller pieces.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl set over a pot of water set over medium low heat. Stir till melted completely.
- Divide white chocolate into a few smaller bowls and color with desired oil based food coloring.
- Pour the different colors of candy melts onto a parchment lined baking sheet and gently swirl with a small offset spatula.
- Sprinkle the pocky over the swirled white chocolate colors.
- Finish off with some more sprinkles and candies and let set completely.
- Once set, break or cut into pieces.
Photos by Jeff Mindell | Recipe by Theresa Rountree
While Strawberry will always be my fave, Pocky also makes a Cookies & Cream flavor that is pretty stellar and if you used that in place of the Strawberry, it would make this super pop-arty! Regardless, go try some! And have fun making the most colorful dessert of all time! 😉