Merry Monday everyone! As promised, for those of you that dreamed of pastels all weekend thanks to this, here’s the supply guide to make it all happen. I seriously wish I had a baby shower to plan so I could scoop up all these pretties for the perfect little spring celebration. Pink depression glass, fringey garland and yummy sugary treats. Check, check and check! All you’ll need to add are a few friends and a guest of honor to get this party started!
Pastel Dreamin’ Party Supply Guide
1. Vintage Pink Depression Glass Set from Vintage Urban Blue
2. Balloon Brooch by Lucie Ellen
3. Nonpareil Mints
4. Fringe Garland by Potter + Butler
5. Enameled Pail from The Container Store
6. Recycled Paper Pencils by Write With Moxie
7. Fringe Cake Topper by Potter + Butler
8. Candy Buttons by Andie’s Specialty Sweets
9. Felt Flag Cupcake Toppers by knock-knocking
10. Pink and White Cotton Twine from Inspire Lovely
11. Push Up Containers from Shop Sweet Lulu
Don’t forget to check out the vendor guides for a full listing of handmade vendors and craft suppliers!
Leave a Reply