Add some fun to your Valentine’s Day celebrations with Valentine’s Day Bingo! This easy bingo is a fun, lighthearted game that is great for class parties or “Galentine’s” get togethers. Simply print the free printable bingo and let the fun begin!
Have the kids (or adults..everyone loves bingo!) fill out their bingo card and get a special prize if they win! I like to use little candy hearts to mark the squares on the card. That way, you can reuse the bingo cards as many times as you would like!
Another great option would be Valentine’s day themed stickers to use as the markers instead!
Here’s what you’ll need to play Valentine’s Day Bingo:
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo
- Computer paper or cardstock
- Candy Hearts or other small “markers” to mark off the board! You can use a pencil or pen, but it is great to use something easily removable to use these bingo cards again and again.
How to Make Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards
First, print the bingo cards and calling cards. The free printable PDF has 26 different bingo cards, so print as many as you need. The last two pages of the PDF are calling cards. You should print the last two pages and cut out the calling card shapes to use as your draw pile.
There are 25 different bingo cards included, so the whole class or party can play! If you have a large crowd, gather into pairs or teams!
How to Play Bingo
Cut out the calling cards on the last two pages of the PDF to use as your draw pile.
Give each player a Bingo card along with candy, Valentine’s day stickers, or other markers. Candy hearts make this game especially fun!
Place the cut up calling cards in a bowl. Draw one at a time, showing the players what you drew so they can mark it off on their card.
The first person to get 5 Valentine’s Day icons in a row wins!
More Ways to Use Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards
Here are some fun ways to use this bingo game!
- At your Galentine’s Day Party: If you are throwing a Galentine’s Day party this year, this bingo is the perfect addition to the fun!
- While Watching a Rom-Com Movie: See who can be the first to get bingo by spotting the icons during a Valentine’s day movie night!
- As a Classroom Party Activity: Don’t run out of games to play during the annual Valentine’s day party at school! Kids of all ages will have a blast playing this bingo game!
- At a small family gathering: On Valentine’s Day, order a heart shaped pizza and play this around the dinner table! Winner is exempt from doing dishes.
Other Valentine’s Day Activities to Try
If you love Valentine’s Day Bingo, then you will love these easy DIY activities, too! The Valentine’s day fun will never end!
- Printable Last Minute Valentines
- DIY Eye Candy Valentines
- Reusable and Consumable Classroom Valentines Ideas
- Valentine’s Day French Manicure
Use this printable to add some excitement to February get togethers and Valentine’s Day parties! Spread the love and have all the fun this Valentine’s day season!