Without a doubt the biggest gift guide request I get is ALWAYS stocking stuffer ideas! Which I love, because stockings were always my parents favorite part of Christmas and now they’re mine, too!!
Today I put together some ideas for just about everyone on your list: babies, kiddos, tweens & teens and adults, too! A lot of the items that are grouped in one category would actually work for another, too. So peek around at all of them and see if any sound like the perfect gift for someone in your family or life!
The stocking stuffers here range in price from about $5-$25 and I’ve added little notes next to some of my absolute favorites or tried and true products I love. Almost every single item here is from a small business as well.
With that in mind, please note that sometime small businesses have trouble keeping items in stock at this time of year or choose to restock small batches frequently instead of one big batch all at once. So if you see something you love and it’s currently unavailable, give them a follow on Instagram or sign up for their email list to make sure you don’t miss the next restock! Here we go!
Stocking Stuffers for Babies
Little accessories, teethers and pretty but practical items are great go-tos for little babes stockings! Here are some favorites…
Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers & Preschoolers
While I labeled this as toddlers and preschoolers, a lot of these stocking stuffers would work for older kiddos too, like the art supplies and the paper dolls!
- Wooden Camera
- Colorful Drinking Cup
- Color Changing Markers (These are SUCH a hit in our house!)
- Scented Play Dough
- Paper Dolls (We included paper dolls in our son’s Easter basket and they were a HUGE hit!)
- Magic Wand (Here’s a cute wooden wand option too!)
- Mini Felt Fairies
- Toy Taxi
- Mini Gnomes
- Ice Cream Rubber Stamp
- Macaron Sidewalk Chalk
- Blind Bag Calico Critters
- Rainbow Bamboo Toothbrush
- Mini Mermaid Doll
- Skin Tone Crayons
Stocking Stuffers for Tweens & Teens
This always seems like a much requested group because teens can be hard to buy for. But I think stocking stuffers for tweens and teens are the MOST fun. And honestly, I want a lot of these items myself, so check this one out for any adults on your list, too!
- Mirror Stickers
- Smile Magnets
- Tie Dye Socks
- Keychain Wallet
- Lip Balm (I love the encouraging and empowering phrases this company puts on their products!)
- Fruit Loops Sugar Scrub
- Nail Polish
- Illustrated Deck of Cards
- Gradient Puzzle
- Paint Brush Rest
- Smile Hair Clips
- Beaded Rings
- Vintage Brain Teaser Puzzles (My dad always got one of us a brain teaser for the holidays and it was without the fail the favorite gift that kept us busy ALL Christmas Day, from when we were young until adults!)
- Plant Based Peanut Butter Cups
Stocking Stuffers for Partners, Parents, Grandparents & Friends
I’ve got two groupings for the adult stocking stuffers, to cover all the partners, friends and grandparents you might be shopping for! My mom made a stocking for her mom every year once she moved out and I just thought that was so sweet. The photo holders, lip balm, spoon rest, chocolate, stickers (of their grandkids or pets!!) and brain teasers would be such perfect gifts for an older parent or grandparent in your life!
- Mini Bowls (We use tiny bowls ALL the time in our kitchen, for dips/sauces/little snacks/etc!)
- Nail Polish Dry Drops
- Acrylic Hair Clip
- Toffee Chocolate Bar (My FAVE!)
- Small World Pretzel Cart Pin
- Color Block Pens
- Face Hair Clip
- Colorful Glass Straws (These come in a ton of colors!)
- Spool of Ribbon (Jeff included a spool of ribbon in my stocking once and I loved it! It was so random and sweet, and perfect for someone who loves craft supplies and gift wrapping like me!)
- Dish Brush (Does this make me boring that I’d be so happy to find one of these in my stocking!? I’ve been eying them!)
- Lip Balm (This is my FAVORITE lip balm. I swear by it!! They do their restocks on Friday mornings at 10am EST and things go quick so set an alarm!)
- Mini Painting
- Twisty Candles
- Hydrating Coconut Milk Bath
- Spoon Rest
- Colorful Buttons (Another great gift for a crafter or person who loves to sew!)
- Floral Headband
- Woven Labels (For anyone who sews their own clothes, there’s a bunch of cute designs!)
- Schitt’s Creek Pencils (She has a TON of amazing and funny pencils from different movies, for different professions and other funny sayings!)
- Last Swab Cotton Swab Replacement (We got these in our efforts to be more eco-friendly and eliminate Q-tips, I really love them!)
- Bombas Socks (Our whole family loves these!)
- Personalized Leather Key Fob
- Liquor Scented Soaps
- Custom Face Stickers (You can get people or pets!)
- Photo Holders (Great for a desk!)
- Face Cleanser
- Wood Brain Teaser Puzzle (As I said above, my dad’s signature is getting someone one of these brain teasers and it’s ALWAYS the family’s favorite gift!)
- Hu Chocolate Covered Almonds (We love these! And they have no dairy, refined sugar, etc!)
- Adulting Ribbons (There are SO many funny ones!)
- Jot Coffee (Jeff is obsessed with this stuff!)
First and Last Photo by Jeff Mindell
Hope this was helpful!! Like I said, stockings are my most favorite part of the holidays to shop for. If you have any go-to stocking stuffers, I’d love to hear them!
And if you want to make the striped felt stockings you see above, click here for the tutorial!