Without a doubt the biggest gift guide request I get is ALWAYS stocking stuffer ideas! Which I love, because stockings were always my parents favorite part of Christmas and now they’re mine, too!!
Today I put together some ideas for just about everyone on your list: kids of all ages, tweens & teens and adults, too! A lot of the items that are grouped in one category would actually work for another, too. So peek around at all of them and see if any sound like the perfect gift for someone in your family or life!
The stocking stuffers here range in price from about $5-$25. Many of them would make great budget friendly stand alone gifts, too.
Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Go Fish Game: Always a hit, easy to pack & travel with!
- Light Up Bath Cubes: Anything that lights up is a win… but for the bath!?
- Peg Dolls: Great for playing with blocks, dollhouses and more.
- Modeling Clay: This clay is scented!
- Fairy Lights: We use these everywhere, when playing with dolls and blocks, at bedtime, in forts!
- Bath Crayons: All natural and really do come right off!
- Chunkies: Easy to hold, perfect for kids just starting to draw!
- Bluey Figurines: For all the fellow Bluey fans out there!
- Giraffe Measuring Tape: Anytime I’m measuring, my son wants to be involved. Time for their own!
- Color Changing Car: Anything that changes color extends bath time and independent play by double.
- My Sticker Face Stickers: Turn any family member or friend into a sticker. #1 stocking stuffer rec for all ages!
- Water Wow: These are reusable, travel friendly and anything with water is a toddler’s love language.
Stocking Stuffers for Kids (Grade School+)
“Kids” is a broad term, but many of these items span quite an age range! Art supplies, accessories and small items to play and adventure with.
- Dress Me Notepad: A notepad for the budding fashion designer!
- Hair Clips: Colorful hair accessories are the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Custom LEGO Figurine: Make a LEGO character that looks just like them!
- Whole Geode: They can crack it open themselves, and add it to their rock collection!
- StickHERS: Make old favorite books more inclusive.
- Disney Princess Socks: I love the subtle and modern Disney nod these socks have!
- Colorful Straws: Great for when friends are over, everyone gets their own color!
- Sunprint Kit: For making art with items they find in nature!
- Rainbow Cards: The prettiest deck of cards!
- Wool Fairies: A unique addition to a dollhouse or display shelf!
- Iron-on Patches: Start building a collection for a jean jacket someday!
- Morse Code Light: What better a gadget for sleepovers and treehouses?
Stocking Stuffers for Teens & Tweens
Teens and tweens are always a challenge to buy gifts for. Try thinking within the parameters of: food, tech, games and practical items they need.
- Tony’s Chocolonely: The MOST delicious chocolate… in fun packaging!
- Flower Phone Stand: Every phone needs one of these!
- SET Game: This game is a real brain teaser, played with one or any number of people. SUCH a blast!
- Jewelry Catchall: Pretty and can grow with them right into their first apartment some day!
- Flexipuzzle: Portable brain teaser with 80+ puzzles to solve!
- Reusable Cotton Swab: Have and love these, a great eco-friendly swap!
- Fairy Lights: For rooms, dorms and more!
- Illustrated Playing Cards: A deck of their very own!
- Directions by Hallie Bateman: For teens heading off to college soon, this book is full of fun and quick advice!
- Bright Stapler: Liven up their desk at home!
- No-Show Socks: Most teens could use some new socks…
- “Paper” Storage Bag: These feel like paper but are washable!
Stocking Stuffers for Adults
Adult stockings don’t get enough credit, they can be so fun to put together! Replenish their stock of practical items, try out specialty food or self-care finds and throw in some things for pure fun!
- Ceramic Dice: SUCH a unique find, to play with or display!
- Bourbon Soap: This company sells soap inspired by popular drinks.
- Brass Ruler: For designers, artists, college students and honestly… everyone!
- 10-in-1 Paint Tool: For the home DIY-er, 10 functions in one from sparkling to screwdriver!
- “Desk” Stationery: Pick the “desk” that best fits the recipient, so many unique options!
- Trees Knees Butter Maple: Maple syrup, upgraded.
- Baby On Board Sticker/Magnet: For the new parents out there!
- Electric Rechargable Lighter: A lighter that you can use forever!
- Food Huggers: For saving fruit & veggies that have been cut!
- Maldon Sea Salt: Fancy salt for cookies and more.
- Mahogany Teakwood Hair Oil: My husband loves this!
- Lip Balm: My favorite lip balm, hands down!
And if you want to make your own stockings, click here for the tutorial!