We had a lot of fun working through our Halloween bucket list, and now it’s time to move on to a holiday version! There’s a free printable download for you and your family to create your own, plus some ideas for what’s going on our Christmas bucket list this year!
This is such a fun way to write everything down from your holiday season, and then you can keep it for a scrapbook some day! At least, that’s what I’m doing. Just be sure to date it, as always, so you remember the year!!
Print yours below, designed by the incredible Dayanita Ramesh!
How To Print the Holiday Bucket List
Click HERE to download the Holiday Bucket List printable!
The above PDF can be printed on any printer and is sized to standard 8.5×11″ computer paper! I like to print mine out on card stock so it’s extra sturdy. It’s fun to hang up on your fridge or elsewhere in your house to check items off!
Write a holiday “to do” on each line, one per candy cane! 😉
Christmas Bucket List Ideas
Here are some ideas from our Christmas bucket list, past and present, to get you started. It’s always good to have a mix of lots of easy ideas to check off and a few extra fun ones, too!
- Add to our Christmas village
- Go on a holiday lights drive in our PJs
- Make almond cookies from a family recipe
- Watch the Rockefeller Center tree lighting
- Make (more) cookies (and candies) for Santa
- Take our annual Christmas Disneyland trip
- Make a tree topper
- Send out ornament-grams
- Put together a thank you basket for the delivery drivers and postal works coming to our house
- Make snack plates for each reindeer
- Watch The Nutcracker while decorating our tree
- Add to our Christmas tree forest
- Watch a zillion Christmas movies!!
- Put Santa hats on all our family photos!
- Exchange ornaments
Design by Dayanita Ramesh | Photos by Studio DIY
What’s on your holiday or Christmas bucket list!? Would love to hear what fun things you have planned this year!
If you’re looking for another fun printable activity, check out our free printable holiday scavenger hunt here!