Time for another round up of incredible rugs that I didn’t buy, but hopefully one of you can! 😉 A good mix of colors and some more neutral options too this time. Take a look and tell me your fave(s)!
Eight Colorful Moroccan Rugs
1. Peach and Blue Boujad Rug (Above): The color combo here is what got me. I actually looked back at my IG saved folder and I have this rug saved three separate times. Ha! You already know I love a peach/terracotta/blue combo based on our bathroom so enough said!
2. Pastel Azilal Rug: I mean, would this be a perfect rug for a nursery or playroom or WHAT!? I love the hues in here, the periwinkle blue, mint, peachy orange! So beautiful.
3. Pink Beni M’Guild Rug: I love the bold border on this rug! This would be stunning as the lone pop of color in a neutral living room or dining room!
4. Colorful Boucherouite Rug: I’m not typically drawn to boucheriete style rugs, but something about the combination of neutrals with those bold hits of color really got me! Perfect for a hallway.
5. Orange Beni Mguild Rug: I always try to pick my favorite of the bunch and I think this is it. That orange hue!!! What about this one in a bedroom!? Or if you click through, it looks pretty incredible paired with a patterned tile floor, too.
6. Pink Boujad Runner: A good, striking runner will always have my heart! If you have a long hallway or entryway, is this what you’ve been looking for!?
7. Bold Blue Moroccan Rug: I’m in the middle of re-doing our nursery into a big kid room and I just keep thinking how FUN a rug like this would be for a big kid room (if we didn’t already have one)!
8. Pale Pink Beni Mguild Rug: Oof, isn’t this a stunner!? Simple and subtle compared to a lot I share, which I think would be wonderful in a room you’re trying to keep serene or neutral!
So which one is your favorite!?!? Let me know below!